Thursday, June 14, 2012


Click Above To Read


Synopsis- Amore, Liebe, Amour, No matter what language you say it in it means love and it's Peyton's job. Her grandfather is Cupid and he's hired her as his newest apprentice against her own will. And now he says that he wants to hand the business over to her? No thank you! The hours suck and there's only one rule: no falling in love. It's simple since Peyton isn't looking for love. But it seems that Cupid's arrow is best shot through the heart when you're least expecting it. With one final challenge before taking over the business, Peyton has to find the soul mate of the only immortal thing allowed to live on Earth: a fallen angel. Easier said than done.

My Review- This story was okay, it didn't really spark any of my intrest. The love part of the story wasn't espesially great, though I did enjoy the Greek Mythology in it. The story was well writen and edited. It makes since that it is in the Featured Category, but I think that this was missing the emotional connection that I love so much in stories. I know I've read a good book if I cry, or yell, or really really laugh, and I did none of those things in this story.

I rate this book 2 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment